Thursday 27 March 2014

Your Automotive Identity • Part 2


What is your automotive identity? First of all, forget what they cost, this is a fantasy, price is irrelevant. There are three cars that make up your profile.

2. A Car from your early teenage years. 
You're counting the days until you can get your driver's licence. Nothing is more important than getting on the road. In this pre-driver stage of your life you will see a car go by that stops you dead in your tracks. All you can do is stand there, mouth open, staring at it as it rolls by. For me that car was the 1963 Corvette Sting Ray Coupe. Early in the morning while I was delivering my papers, a new red coupe would rumble by. It was a thrill to see that car every morning and I never got tired of seeing it. 

And now for some shameless self-promotion, I've published an ebook of my digital automotive art, check it out at  https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/digital-automotive-art/id823992580?mt=11   


No comments:

Post a Comment